We hope you and your family are in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We follow recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. These changes include:
– Our office might ask you screening questions.
– Masks are currently optional in our office.
– We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter the office.
– Our waiting room will no longer have magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
– Our clinical staff will wear face masks, gloves, and clinical attire.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming seeing you.
Winslett & Walls Dental Excellence Team